Wednesday, August 18, 2010

need some therapy

lately... many thing happened.. felt worst... and frustrated.. being here, alone...no more fun.. i can't feel the genuineness being apart of them.. am I? no... i don't think so.. it's look like, i'm nothing anymore.. no use and can't be as myself before.. before this, I am a very good student who concern about my assignment especially... usually, I always done my assignment on due... but, today, i just ignore about it.. why? i don't know... try to find it.. but the answer still i don't know!

this semester is to hard for me.. try to find the joy and having fun because we are not here anymore next year. after 3 years we are always be together but next year, no more.. i try to make my final year meaningful and will remembrance.. try to find the best memory that we can keep forever... but, i just left 8 weeks and the past 6 weeks lost just like that...

final ramadhan here.. erm.. just not like before.. i lost something that i not realize.. i don't know how to cook proper.. lost my sense of cooking.. because of that.. i think.. no one.. erm..

finally, i think i am irrational.. need some therapy to realize, what is going on to me!!! why i always think negative and felt bad here.. where is my spirit.. where is my happiness... where is everything.. i miss my self before.. but it seems like i missed the real of me!

No comments: